понедельник, 19 мая 2014 г.

Do you know what can I do?


Hello everybody! I am Artiom Varlamov and I am eleven years old. I want to tell you what I can do.
I can speak English a little. I can read and I can write short texts and exercises. I also can read and translate English texts. When I listen to English songs I can understand some words from them. I can understand when my teacher or my friends speak English, but I can't understand English when I watch English programs by TV. I can understand all English signboards on the shops. When I play computer games I can understand some words which are in these games. I can also find information about different things on the Internet, read, translate, retell or publish it on my blog. I can also translate texts from Armenian into English and also publish them on my blog. I can even translate texts from English into Russian

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий